Charcoal Teeth Whitening Review 2018
No doubt you have seen the craze about charcoal teeth whitening. Maybe it was charcoal teeth whitening strips, or charcoal teeth whitening powder. We were just as interested as you were, so we have done some investigating.
Let’s get started..
In today’s modern world, the average person is unlikely to afford a visit to the dentist for teeth whitening services. This is because the process turns out to be very expensive in the long run. Some people also complain of the in-chair treatment being very painful. It turns out that people also get tired of booking appointments often for teeth whitening check-ups.
There are many teeth whitening products available on the web for you. However, it can be challenging when you are looking for a product that will give you the desired results. We have done thorough research about charcoal teeth whitening and prepared this article so that you don’t have to go through the hard yards of searching.
If you aren’t convinced about charcoal teeth whitening powder after this article, maybe you might be interested in a teeth whitening pen. We have a get review on the Billionaire Teeth Whitening pen which is getting people (and myself) some really good results!
Charcoal Teeth Whitening Powder
We are living in a world where the prices of every commodity are always increasing and some products are not affordable anymore for an ordinary citizen. The situation could get worse when you have discolored teeth and you are planning a visit to the dentist for teeth whitening.
The process is painful and can turn out to be very expensive. However, nowadays you don’t have to go for the in-chair tooth whitening treatment at the dentists. You can easily get yourself a charcoal tooth whitening powder that you can simply use at the comfort of your home and still get the dentist quality white teeth.
Charcoal teeth whitening powders are designed in a way that you can easily use on a daily basis. They are made using ingredients that are 100% natural and vegan. This means that the natural whitening powders are free of harmful chemicals, fabricated colors, and flavors. By using natural ingredients, charcoal teeth whitening promotes good oral health.
It can lead to a change in the pH of your mouth thus minimizing the things that bring cavities, gum diseases, and bad breath.
Refined charcoal is a highly absorbent substance. It acts to extract toxins when they adhere to the surface of the charcoal powder. The purified charcoal powder is designed to remove toxins from your mouth and get rid of stains on the surface of your teeth.
The simple process leaves you with extremely smooth and shiny teeth. The best thing about getting yourself a charcoal whitening powder over a whitening strip is the fact that charcoal whitening powders take less time.
Pros of Charcoal Teeth Whitening Powder
- Safe for daily use as it prevents bad breath
- No surfactant, hydrogen peroxide, GMO or any fluorides
- No harmful chemicals, flavors or fabricated colors
- Purified charcoal powder
- Makes the health of gums better by extracting harmful bacteria growth
- Specially designed to whiten teeth
- 100% natural and 100% vegan
- Formulated to remove stains caused by wine, tea, tobacco, and coffee
- Cleans and brightens teeth safely
Flaws but not Deal Breakers
- Using powdered teeth whiteners can be a little messy.
How to Use Charcoal Teeth Whitening Powder
Teeth whitening process can be different for every user due to their preferences. However, we have a practical procedure of how you should use your charcoal teeth whitening powder. If you do it correctly it should take up about five minutes of your grooming routine.
- First and foremost, you need to have a pair of toothbrushes; one for administering the charcoal and the other one for brushing your mouth.
- Wet the toothbrush meant for administering charcoal then dip it into the powdered charcoal.
- Put the toothbrush covered with charcoal in your mouth.
- Using your toothbrush, brush slightly and lightly for about two minutes to ensure even distribution of the charcoal all over your teeth.
- Spit and thoroughly rinse your mouth to remove all the residue.
- Your mouth is clean but you need to use the second toothbrush to ensure you don’t leave any charcoal in your mouth.
- Wipe out your sink before the charcoal powder dries up.
Charcoal Teeth Whitening Strips
Are you bored with your stained, discolored teeth? If yes, then you are probably looking for an efficient solution to your problem. You don’t have to be worried about the expensive visits to the dentists or the harmful chemicals used in some teeth whitening products. The best solution should be one that consists of natural ingredients and is designed to offer quick results.
Charcoal teeth whitening strips are made with 100% natural ingredients that are also safe for sensitive teeth. When you use the product regularly you are assured of brighter, shinier and softer teeth in the shortest time possible. The best thing about getting yourself a whitening strip over a whitening powder is that strips are less messy than powder.
You don’t have to worry about the scary black color in your mouth. The black whitener is specially designed in a manner that it provides you with whitened teeth faster. You just need to apply it continuously and you will be awed by the wonderful magic that will whiten your teeth easily. During mouthwash, you need to rinse thoroughly with tepid water to eliminate all the black residue.
Pros of Charcoal Teeth Whitening Strip
- Safe for sensitive teeth
- Offers white, shiny teeth faster
- Easy to use
- 100% natural
- Consist of natural components
- Unlike powders, strips are less messy
Flaws but not Deal Breakers
- Sometimes it gets hard to rinse out all the black residue
How to Use Charcoal Teeth Whitening Strip
- The process of using a charcoal tooth whitening strip is so easy. You are simply required to remove the strip from the packet and reel off the lining first.
- Place the strips gently on your teeth. It is advised that you should start with the lower teeth followed by the upper teeth.
- You are then required to give the product about thirty minutes for it to perform its magic. During this time, you are not allowed to eat or drink anything.
- After 30 minutes, remove the whitening strips from your mouth.
- Use warm water to thoroughly rinse your mouth and you are good to go.
Why Use Charcoal Teeth Whiteners
Well, it wouldn’t make sense spending an equivalent of one thousand dollars for a tooth whitening session with your dentist. There are more affordable methods of whitening your teeth in a shorter period of time. The best methods are the natural ones like the use of charcoal teeth whiteners. Natural teeth whiteners are not only safe but are also very efficient.
There are numerous benefits as to why you should get yourself a charcoal teeth whitener for personal grooming. Charcoal whiteners will neither hurt your teeth nor make them sensitive at all. You are probably going to like this product as soon as you realize how easy it can be to use one of your own.
If you have discolored teeth and you are getting irritated each time you smile, then you should probably get a charcoal teeth whitener. Charcoal whiteners clean and removes stains while whitening your teeth. When administered regularly, the product protects your teeth from future stains making your smile whither rapidly.
Charcoal teeth whiteners are made using natural components that offer you numerous health benefits. They make your gums stronger and teeth brighter. You are also going to get rid of bad breath. There is no need of traveling for thousands of miles to see teeth specialists. You get all these privileges from the comfort of your home. This ensures you get the desired results rapidly due to daily use.
FAQ: The most popular questions about charcoal teeth whiteners
Question: Do charcoal teeth whiteners really work?
Answer: Yes, if you use regularly then you are surely going to see rapid results.
Question: What are the types of stains that charcoal work on?
Answer: Charcoal works on stains that are on surfaces they can easily bind.
If you have stained or discolored teeth, then a charcoal tooth whitener should be your next closest ally and a necessity in your arsenal of beauty products. You can either get yourself a charcoal whitener powder or charcoal whitener strip as they are both designed to make your teeth brighter, softer and shinier within the shortest time of regular use.
Say no to a boring life where you are limited to smiling and showing off your teeth! By using a charcoal teeth whitener regularly, you are probably going to notice the change. You don’t have to be troubled in deciding whether to use artificial or natural teeth whiteners. A charcoal teeth whitener is all you require to reclaim the smile you have always yearned for.