Having white teeth can define beauty of your smile and your face? But getting white teeth true can cost a lot of money which most of us don’t have.
This article will give you the easiest ways to get white teeth today for free.
Easiest ways to get white teeth today:
Brushing and flossing
- Brush your teeth after eating, to prevent discoloration and decay.
- Clean your teeth regularly with a good toothpaste which has sa whitening formula in it.
- Make sure you brush your teeth at least twice a day and after harmful food or drinks like soda or coffee.
- By a cheap dental floss and use it every time you brush you teeth. This will help get rid of food that you previously haven’t been getting rid of.
- Teeth whitening strips Dental stains is a thin, easy-to-use whitening strip. Whitening strips are invisible and coated with carbamide peroxide-based bleaching gel that can remove deep and superficial stains to restore the teeth to their natural color and these strips are placed on the teeth for a few minutes daily for a week. You should be able to pick these up from your local supermarket for a reasonable price.
Avoid getting a dry mouth
- Chewing a gum is a stimulant to produce saliva, as it helps reduce acid levels in the mouth as one of the body’s natural defenses.
- Try to drink two litres of water every day. Not only is this great for your health, it is also great for your teeth!
- If you are a smoker, this is the cheapest and easiest way to get whiter teeth. Smoking causes dark yellowish discoloration of teeth, and simulate plaque accumulation. Not too mention it is very expensive!
Reduce food intake that makes your teeth turn to yellow
- Some foods cause tooth pigmentation more than others, such as red sauce, coffee, and tea, and do not hesitate to clean your teeth using toothpaste if you eat these foods.